Home Askaway;) Submit Archive Random RSS
explore, be curious, travel, take chances, never regret
I really want a boyfriend that is unique. A boyfriend that inspires me and motivates me to be better and do better then ever. I want someone who will love my family. Who will understand my dads protectiveness and his stories that have nothing to do with what’s going on that hell ramble on about for hours and his crazy sense of humor. Someone who will make my mom laugh and dance with her when she’s being silly and make her feel comfortable around them. Someone who my brother James will want to hangout with when I’m not around and will trust me with. Someone that my brother Brian will look down on and be happy that I’m with them. I want someone who brings out the best in me and doesn’t make me worry. That I can trust and can be myself around. Someone who I can act a complete fool around and they’ll act just as weird. Where am I ever going to find someone like this?
now taking requests + submissions!
Violate My Privacy.
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Boys, they’re more laid back, can protect you, and they’re less drama
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A sweatshirt and no pants
8. How often do you listen to music?
All day every day
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Uh… I like them too
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I’m a professional
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can’t even drive regularly
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Couldn’t care less
16. Are you going out of town soon?
Just got home from Florida
17. When was the last time you cried?
An hour ago
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Nope, unless it was making them bluer then they already are
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to school and get my hair blonder!
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
Knowing my brothers not here anymore
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Nope, I can just be friends with boys!
23. Are you nice to everyone?
If they deserve it
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Uh… No one actully hahaha
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Probably sophomore or this year so far….
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I know someone loves me
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Hanging out talking about life, making fun of mom and dad, and probably eating
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
No not really haha
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
i watched this on the news, it was in melbourne in 2009, it’s about a lady that was waiting for the train, and she had her baby in a pram, and as the train was coming the pram rolled onto the tracks, the lady closest to the edge is the mother, she tried to grab the pram but it feel onto the track, amazingly the baby survived with literally only a scratch on the forehead because it was still strapped securley into the pram, people say that the dark shadow over the pram is some kinda of guardian angel that kept the baby alive
the black shadow thing above the baby, looks like an outline of a person, kind of.
this gave me chills omfg
the black shadow is freaking me out because there is no way that baby should of survived getting hit by a train, little miracles of mystery.
lucky baby and mum
This is the dude who bought this lion as a cub in the 60’s, and then when it got too big, he let it into the wild. 10 years later, it was like the alpha male in a nature reserve in Africa and was really violent. The guy went to see it, and it walked up to him and gave him a hug.